This product is no longer in stock
For centuries Arabian women have handed down their beauty secrets which make miracles. In today’s society people are always caring about their physical and moral welfare and look for ancient traditions based on naturalness and simplicity.
With this absolutely natural treatment both men and women can improve the looks of their face and body. Arabian women have used it for centuries to make their skin smooth and silky. The ancient rite of Berber depilation makes use of Argan oil but and of other precious natural components. A little sphere, the mixture of sugar, honey and lemon, will roll on your skin eradicating all superfluous hairs.
We have always dreamed of legs perfectly depilated and smooth for at least twenty days.
If you have seen “Caramel”, a nice Lebanese film, you surely have noticed that the women in the beauty salon which is at the centre of the story improve their appeal with a delicate and sweet sugar treatment.
It is an appointment you cannot miss, and you will be very happy with it.
The composition is quite simple: hot-mixed Sugar, Honey, Lemon and Argan Oil. It is 100% organic.
This paste is worked until it looks like a thick and transparent amber honey, it melts with the warmth of the hands and the body and can be easily manipulated.
- It is water-soluble, the remnants of the product on the skin are eliminated just with lukewarm water. This does not happen with traditional depilatory wax which is based on paraffin. Its remnants are eliminated with detergent oil which leave the skin unpleasantly greasy;
- It is naturally aseptic thanks to the effect of lemon juice: its ascorbic acid carries on a soothing and lightening action; the granularity of sugar and honey carries on a scrubbing action which eliminates dead cells and impurities from the skin; it can be used on any parts of the body, face included (it does not irritate moles); the effect lasts for three/ four weeks and double or triple growth is eliminated;
- This kind of depilation is less painfulthan others, although sensitivity may vary from person to person.
- It does not irritate the skin and does not damage capillaries because it is carried on at body temperature.
- Repeating this treatment regularly the growth of hairs will slow down, and they will thin out.
To lay this gummy paste on the skin is a delicate operation which Arabian women have carried out very skillfully for ages. The technique can be learned with a basic course, while practice will enable you to reach the skill of Berber women. The results will be great, in particular if, after the depilation, following the Berber tradition, you will massage the skin lightly with Argan oil, in order to moisturize and regenerate it thanks to the special action of vitamin E.
In fact this oil has remarkable characteristics: it can penetrate deeply and it can be absorbed very quickly without leaving any greasy trace; it moisturizes the skin leaving it silky and smooth for a long time; last, it helps to keep the skin tonic.
- Nr. 2 Sugar Wax 400 ml (INGREDIENTS: Sucrose, Mel (Honey) Extract, Argania Spinosa kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Aqua.)
- Nr. 1 Organiz Argan Oil 30 ml (INGREDIENTS: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil)
- Nr. 2 Wooden Stick
- Nr. 50 Paper Strips
Take a little quantity of wax with a wooden stick, lay the paste on the part of the body which has to be depilated, in the direction of the growth of the hairs, then use a paper strip and strip rapidly on the opposite direction. The skin will keep its smoothness and all traces of wax will be eliminated with a little lukewarm water.
After the depilation, rub the skin gently with Argan oil to regenerate damaged cells and prevent skin ageing.
External use only, avoid contact with eyes. Avoid leaving products open and unused for long periods. Store cosmetics in a cool, dry place away from direct light. Any slight variation in colour is an indication of the naturalness of the ingredients and does not alter the quality of the product in any way.